Hurray! The winter holidays are coming! So, you have made lots of plans for your holidays? Where will you go, what you will eat, get-togethers and parties? Have you thought about a unique drink? The warm drink will feel marvelous in the winter.
Prepared only within 10 minutes, you can’t get any easier drink than it. The coffee, cocoa, and peppermint are mixed to give you an utterly tasty drink. Though I am preparing it with candy canes and marshmallows to garnish the rim of the coffee mug, you can ditch that step.
Making White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
When you are on holiday, make this drink. Set a fire and sit beside it with a cup of your favorite mocha. The combination of peppermint and white chocolates takes to another level of deliciousness.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Total time – 10 minutes
Ingredients For White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
- Hot cocoa of white chocolate – 3 tbsp
- Peppermint extract – ¼ tsp
- Hot coffee – 10 ounces, freshly brewed
- Mini marshmallows – 1 cup
- Whipped cream – as needed to garnish
- Candy canes, a handful for topping, crushed; you can also use peppermint bits instead of candy canes
- Take a plate and put the crushed candy canes on it.
- In a shallow bowl with a wide rim, place the marshmallows. The bowl should be microwave safe. Insert it into the microwave for about 20 seconds or more so that the marshmallows become soft.
- Take a coffee mug and dip it into the melted marshmallows as soon as take the bowl out of the microwave. Some strands of marshmallows might hang from the mug. You do not have to worry about that as you can cut them with the help of a knife later.
- Now dip the mug into the plate of crushed candies. When done, pour the white chocolate hot cocoa into the mug, followed by the peppermint extracts.
- Next, tip the freshly brewed coffee into the mug and stir very well with a spoon.
- Now add the whipped cream at the top and sprinkle some more crushed candies on it to make it all the more alluring.
Tips To Remember
The quantity of peppermint extracts depends on your preference. If you are using 10 ounces of hot coffee, then using 1/4 tsp of peppermint will be ideal. However, if the quantity of coffee is less, then you should opt for 1/8 tsp of peppermint extracts. Adding ¼ tsp of peppermint in less amount of coffee will make the flavor very strong. However, do not reduce the quantity of white chocolate hot cocoa.
Nutrition Information Of White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
From one serving of this white chocolate mocha with peppermint extract, you will get 346 calories as well as 3 gm of protein. Besides, it will give you 45 mg of calcium, 1 mg of iron, 2 gm of fiber, 56 gm of sugar, and 75 gm of carbohydrates. Moreover, you will get 7 gm of fat, 428 mg of sodium along with 139 mg of potassium.